The Widening Participation and Structural Funds working group is coordinated by The Guild office. It includes representatives from member universities with extensive experience with Widening instruments.
Group activities include:
- providing critical input on existing Widening instruments aiming to bridge the R&I divide in Europe;
- developing new ideas for enhancing excellence and improving success rates in framework programmes;
- considering how actions designed for lower-performing regions could be mainstreamed into FP9, without compromising requirements to excellence;
- improving the use of structural funds for research and innovation;
- engaging with wider structural barriers for enhancing excellence.
If you have further questions about the group, please contact the group's coordinator Ivana Didak at email@example.com.
The Guild's priorities for Excellence initiatives - 23 September 2019
Addressing the heart of Horizon Europe's participation problem - 30 November 2018
If national self-interest sinks Horizon Europe, we all lose - 22 November 2018